There is still plenty of time to enter or to finish finding your items. Why not grab a group of friends and make an adventure out of it (plus that would put you in the running for the “Partier” grand prize wink wink)? Here is a super sneak peek at some fantastic entries we’ve received so far:
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit a Goodwill store (must visit at least 3 Goodwill stores).
2. When you check in your location on Twitter tag @GoodwillNYNJ and include your Pinterest name in the tweet.
3. Create a Pinterest “Goodwill Hunting” board with all your scavenger hunt findings.
4. Send your board to us at email@example.com as soon as you find at least 20 items.
1. Participants must visit at least 3 Goodwill stores to find at least 20 out of the 30 items on the Hunt Sheet. Click here for a list of stores.
2. The Scavenger Hunt will start on Friday, December 5 and will end at midnight on Sunday, December 14, 2014.
3. Goodwill NY-NJ will designate the panel of judges who will select the winners.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
5. No purchase necessary.
Winners of the following 3 categories get 1 $75 Goodwill gift card.
1. Speedster: fastest person to find at least 20 items
2. Over-achiever: person who visits the most Goodwill stores to find the 20 items
3. Partier: person who includes at least 2 people in the most pictures
Winners of the following 2 categories get 1 $50 Goodwill gift card.
1. Most Creative: 5 winners will be chosen
2. Funniest: 5 winners will be chosen
Next 20 people to send their board get 100 Goodwill Reward card points!
Everyone who becomes a Goodwill Rewards card member during the contest period gets 25 points to get started!
Latest Where The Goodwill Goes Post:
Help Support Veterans This Holiday Season