This is the final weekend of the Goodwill Hunting Scavenger Hunt – ending this Sunday at midnight!
There is still plenty of time to enter or to finish finding your items. Why not grab a group of friends and make an adventure out of it (plus that would put you in the running for the “Partier” grand prize wink wink)? Here is a super sneak peek at some fantastic entries we’ve received so far:
In case you didn’t know, you can download your hunt list here (or pick one up at your local Goodwill) and this is the 411 on how to enter:
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit a Goodwill store (must visit at least 3 Goodwill stores).
2. When you check in your location on Twitter tag @GoodwillNYNJ and include your Pinterest name in the tweet.
3. Create a Pinterest “Goodwill Hunting” board with all your scavenger hunt findings.
4. Send your board to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you find at least 20 items.
1. Participants must visit at least 3 Goodwill stores to find at least 20 out of the 30 items on the Hunt Sheet. Click here for a list of stores.
2. The Scavenger Hunt will start on Friday, December 5 and will end at midnight on Sunday, December 14, 2014.
3. Goodwill NY-NJ will designate the panel of judges who will select the winners.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
5. No purchase necessary.
Winners of the following 3 categories get 1 $75 Goodwill gift card.
1. Speedster: fastest person to find at least 20 items
2. Over-achiever: person who visits the most Goodwill stores to find the 20 items
3. Partier: person who includes at least 2 people in the most pictures
Winners of the following 2 categories get 1 $50 Goodwill gift card.
1. Most Creative: 5 winners will be chosen
2. Funniest: 5 winners will be chosen
Next 20 people to send their board get 100 Goodwill Reward card points!
Everyone who becomes a Goodwill Rewards card member during the contest period gets 25 points to get started!
Your purchases support the mission of Goodwill.
To learn how we serve the community, please read our industry blog Where The Goodwill Goes
Latest Where The Goodwill Goes Post:
Help Support Veterans This Holiday Season
Follow us on our Website Facebook Twitter Instagram