I’m probably the worst at craft projects aka diy. But this flower crown that I made was the easiest ever, trust me. Grab some flowers and the below tools to rock a diy flower crown if you’re going as a flower child, fairy or anything boho and magical for Halloween.
What You’ll Need
- Green wire
- Flower tape
- Strong scissors
- Wire cutters
- Flowers (real or faux)
Step 1) Make Crown
- Take two pieces of wire and twist them slightly together to make half the circumference of the flower crown
- Repeat for the other half of the wire crown section while measuring on the circumference of your head
- Seal the ends and connect the two halves of the wire crown together using the flower tape
Step 2) Assemble Flower Sections
- This is the fun part!
- Take small sections of the flowers and make mini bouquets making sure the stems are about 4” in length
- Make the bouquets by gathering the flowers around small pieces of wire and tightly secure the stems around the pieces of wire with flower tape
Step 2) Attach Flowers to Crown
- Attach the mini flower bouquets to the wire flower crown using small pieces of wire for heavier or larger bouquets or tape for light weight and smaller ones
- Once all are attached go in and make sure all are secure and wire or tape down any that are loose or sticking up
Leigh Ray is an NYC-based fashion blogger obsessed with all things vintage and thrifting at www.PinkVintageHeart.com. She’s a true shopaholic that loves the thrill of discovering the perfect thrifted and vintage finds while sharing them with the world.
When you #ShopGoodwill , not only will you look good, you’ll feel good, too! Because your purchases support Goodwill’s programs and services. Head here to find GoodwillNYNJ store locations near you!