BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND FEATURES 50% OFF APPAREL FRIDAY
& 25% OFF WARES & ACCESSORIES SATURDAY;
15 STORES OFFER WEEKEND WINDOW SALES
Goodwill invites you to stop by on Black Friday Weekend 11/27-28 and enjoy special bargains on clothing and gifts for the holidays.
Goodwill Black Friday Weekend Sale
- Friday, November 27 – 50% off apparel
- Saturday, November 28 – 25% off wares & accessories; grey tag items are excluded
Window sale items are not included either day. Sale available at all stores except Van Dam outlet in Queens.
For store locations, visit our website at http://www.goodwillnynj.org/shop/goodwill-store-locations/all.
Visit Our Window Sales This Weekend
Friday, November 27
- Bronx, 149th St – tickets 7:45 a.m.; starts 8 a.m.
- East 23rd Street – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:45 a.m.
- Harrison, NJ – tickets all day; starts 5 p.m.
- West 79th Street – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Saturday, November 28
- Binghamton – tickets 9 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- East Harlem, 3rd Ave – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- East Northport – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Elmwood Park – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Greenwich Village, 8th St – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Livingston, Brooklyn – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Rockaway, NJ – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Stuyvesant, 2nd Ave – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Vestal – tickets 9 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Washington Heights, 181st St – starts 8 a.m.
- West 14th Street – tickets 7:45 a.m.; starts 8 a.m.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
- For store locations, visit our website at here.
Your purchases support the mission of Goodwill.
To learn how we serve the community, please read our industry blog Where The Goodwill Goes