Upcoming one-time electronics recycling home pick-up
Want to responsibly recycle the used computer or any other electronics you no longer use?
On Saturday, November 14 Goodwill NYNJ will help you get rid of your unwanted electronics from the comfort of your own home!
Stay tuned to this blog to read details this coming week!
This is a one-time home pick-up.
Goodwill NYNJ encourages residents to re-purpose unwanted clothing and household goods and to recycle the electronics they no longer need.
When residents donate these items to Goodwill NYNJ, they help find work for neighbors in their communities!
If you are unable to participate in this upcoming event, drop off your unwanted electronics any time at your nearest Goodwill NYNJ store:
DROP BY OUR WINDOW SALES 11/6-8
We invite you to join Goodwill at one or more of the 13 window sales planned at our stores this week.
For store locations,visit our website
Friday, November 6
- Chelsea, 25th St – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- West 79th Street – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Saturday, November 7
- Central Harlem, 5th Ave – starts 8 a.m.
- Elmsford – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Fairfield – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Greenwich Village, 8th St – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Lake Ronkonkoma – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 8:45 a.m.
- Massapequa – tickets 7:45 a.m.; starts 8 a.m.
- New Rochelle – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Paramus – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Stuyvesant, 2nd Ave – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- West 72nd Street – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Sunday, November 8
- Livingston, Brooklyn – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
- For store locations, visit our website at here.
Your purchases support the mission of Goodwill.
To learn how we serve the community, please read our industry blogWhere The Goodwill Goes