COME TO OUR CHELSEA BOUTIQUE NY FASHION WEEK SILENT AUCTION 9/19
Goodwill will celebrate Fashion Week on Saturday, September 19, with a silent auction of some very special high-fashion items at our Chelsea boutique. Starting bids range from $20 to $250. Bidding will begin at 12 noon and close at 4, when the winning bids will be announced. You need not be present to win. The merchandise is in the window now, if you want to drop by in advance to see it.
- Item 1 – Leather camel-color trio cross body bag with three detachable compartments with snaps
- Item 2 – Vintage leopard coat with pony hair collar, size medium
- Item 3 – Suede purse with chain link strap in coral with black patent leather trim
- Item 4 – Victor Shvaiko “Dinner at la Cave” painting, 27/100
- Item 5 – Women’s leather blazer in maroon, size 4
- Item 6 – Vintage red leather “holiday” suitcase
- Item 7 – White leather cross body “happy” bag with chain link strap with ribbon detail
- Item 8 – Silver chain with silver flower pendant necklace
- Item 9 – Vintage open-toe white high heels with white leather bow, size 40 (U.S. 9)
- Item 10 – Pink and blue double-knit floral print dress with silk lining, size 44 (U.S. 12/14)
Goodwill Chelsea boutique and donation center:
103 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10001
Seven Stores Hold Window Sales This Weekend
Friday, September 18
- Livingston, Brooklyn – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:15 a.m.
Saturday, September 19
- East Northport – tickets 7:45 a.m.; starts 8 a.m.
- Greenwich Village, 8th St – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Paramus – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Stuyvesant, 2nd Avenue – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Wappingers Falls – starts 8 a.m.
- West 72nd Street – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
For store locations, visit our website.
Reminder: 14th Street Boutique Opens Thursday
Goodwill’s new 14th Street boutique and donation center will hold its grand opening this Thursday, September 17, at 10 a.m. The event at 7 West 14th Street (off 5th Avenue) in Manhattan features drawings for gift cards; a celebration of Fashion Week, Goodwill style; and a DJ.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
- For store locations, visit our website at here.
Your purchases support the mission of Goodwill.
To learn how we serve the community, please read our industry blog Where The Goodwill Goes