New Goodwill Boutique Will Open Downtown Manhattan on Sep. 17
Doors will open to the public after a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 17.
Join the Goodwill-style Fashion Week NYC celebration with DJ spinning the best music on opening day. Come early and get the best selection!
Union Square Goodwill boutique:
7 West 14th Street (just West of Fifth Avenue), Manhattan, NY 10011
For other store locations, visit our website
14 Stores Hold Window Sales This Weekend
Friday, September 11th
- East 23rd Street – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- West 79th Street – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Bronx, 149th St – tickets 7:45 a.m.; 8 a.m.
- Harrison, NJ – 8 a.m.; 9 a.m.
Saturday, September 12th
- Central Harlem, 5th Ave – 8 a.m.
- East Harlem, 3rd Ave – 8:15 a.m.; 8:30 a.m.
- Stuyvesant, 2nd Ave – 8:45 a.m.; 9 a.m.
- Lake Ronkonkoma – 8:30 a.m.; 8:45 a.m.
- Massapequa – 7:45 a.m.; 8 a.m.
- Elmsford – 8:30 a.m.; 9 a.m.
- Jersey City – 7:45 a.m.; 8 a.m.
- Elmwood Park – 8:30 a.m.; 8:30 a.m.
- Springfield – 8:30 a.m.; 8:30 a.m.
- Rockaway, NJ – 8:30 a.m.; 9:30 a.m.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
- For store locations, visit our website at here.
Your purchases support the mission of Goodwill.
To learn how we serve the community, please read our industry blog Where The Goodwill Goes