GOODWILL INVITES YOU TO OUR AUGUST SUMMER SALE
August Summer Sale – Next Monday-Thursday, August 10-13
Stock up for next summer or finish this one with 25% off shorts and summer tops at Goodwill. Discount also applies to summer wares where they are available. The sale takes place while supplies last in all Goodwill stores except the Van Dam outlet in Queens and the East Northport store on Long Island.
For store locations, visit our website at http://www.goodwillnynj.org/shop/goodwill-store-locations/all.
Eight Stores Hold Window Sales This Weekend
Friday, August 7
- Chelsea, 25th St – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Saturday, August 8
- East Harlem, 3rd Ave – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Jersey City – tickets 7:45 a.m.; starts 8 a.m.
- Paramus – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Rockaway, NJ – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Stuyvesant, 2nd Ave – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Washington Heights, 181st St – starts 8 a.m.
- West 72nd Street – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules