Back-to-School Sale – Next Monday-Thursday, August 3-6
Goodwill offers 25% off back-to-school clothing 8/3-6. No ID is required for kids’ clothing. Teens and college students must show ID. Available while supplies last at all stores except East Northport on Long Island, which is closed for renovations, and the Van Dam outlet in Queens.
For store locations, visit our website at http://www.goodwillnynj.org/shop/goodwill-store-locations/all.
Eleven Stores Hold Window Sales This Week
Wednesday, July 29
* Harrison, NJ – tickets 7 a.m.; starts 8 a.m.
Friday, July 31
- East 23rd Street – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:45 a.m.
- Livingston, Brooklyn – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Massapequa – tickets 7:45 a.m.; starts 8 a.m.
- West 72nd Street – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- West 79th Street – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Saturday, August 1
- Central Harlem, 5th Ave – starts 8 a.m.
- Elmsford – tickets 8:30 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Fairfield – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Greenwich Village, 8th St – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- New Rochelle – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
- For store locations, visit our website at here.