UPCOMING STREET FAIR
The next Goodwill on the Street will take place Saturday, July 18, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Amsterdam Avenue Fair – Amsterdam Avenue from 96th St. to 106th St.
We invite you to join Goodwill at one or more of the eight window sales planned at our stores this weekend.
Visit http://www.goodwillnynj.org/shop/goodwill-store-locations/all to map locations.
SALE HOURS AND DATES
Friday, July 17
- Chelsea, 25th St – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- East 23rd Street – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:45 a.m.
- Livingston, Brooklyn – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- West 79th Street – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
Saturday, July 18
- Greenwich Village, 8th St – tickets 8:15 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Springfield – tickets 8 a.m.; starts 8:30 a.m.
- Stuyvesant, 2nd Ave – tickets 8:45 a.m.; starts 9 a.m.
- Wappingers Falls – starts 8 a.m.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
For store locations, visit our website at here.