Today is the first day of our 10 day long Goodwill Hunting Scavenger Hunt Contest – Holiday Edition!
The items on our hunt list (which can be downloaded here or you can pick up a flyer at any of our stores) is sure to bring all the jingle to your bells. If you participated in our last Scavenger Hunt then you get the general idea but we switched up a few things just to keep you on your toes. One of the biggest changes? Instead of 5 grand prize winners, we will choose 13 – that’s right THIRTEEN!
Here is the 411 on how to enter:
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit a Goodwill store (must visit at least 3 Goodwill stores).
2. When you check in your location on Twitter tag @GoodwillNYNJ and include your Pinterest name in the tweet.
3. Create a Pinterest “Goodwill Hunting” board with all your scavenger hunt findings.
4. Send your board to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you find at least 20 items.
1. Participants must visit at least 3 Goodwill stores to find at least 20 out of the 30 items on the Hunt Sheet. Click here for a list of stores.
2. The Scavenger Hunt will start on Friday, December 5 and will end at midnight on Sunday, December 14, 2014.
3. Goodwill NY-NJ will designate the panel of judges who will select the winners.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
5. No purchase necessary.
Winners of the following 3 categories get 1 $75 Goodwill gift card.
1. Speedster: fastest person to find at least 20 items
2. Over-achiever: person who visits the most Goodwill stores to find the 20 items
3. Partier: person who includes at least 2 people in the most pictures
Winners of the following 2 categories get 1 $50 Goodwill gift card.
1. Most Creative: 5 winners will be chosen
2. Funniest: 5 winners will be chosen
Next 20 people to send their board get 100 Goodwill Reward card points!
Everyone who becomes a Goodwill Rewards card member during the contest period gets 25 points to get started!
Latest Where The Goodwill Goes Post:
Goodwill Hunting Scavenger Hunt Holiday Edition