In just a few hours the streets will be filled with ghouls and goblins. Don’t be left out! Today and tomorrow all Goodwill stores will stay open an extra hour. On top of that, all Halloween items are 50% off and everything storewide is 15% off from 6pm to closing!* When you are done putting your finishing touches on your costume, enter our GoodLook contest! There is only one day left to enter. The winner will be announced tomorrow.
*Discount/extended hour not available at Van Dam. Discount not available at Lake Ronkonkoma but hours will be extended.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
To see previews of what some stores are offering this weekend, check out our Instagram page.
New York City
72nd Street Store: Saturday 11/1 sale 9 am
79th Street Store: Friday 10/31 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Livingston Store: Friday 10/31 tickets 8 am; sale 8:30 am
Stuyvesant Store: Saturday 10/18 sale 9:30 am
Bellmore Store: Friday 10/31 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Binghamton Store: Saturday 11/1 sale 10 am
Elmsford Store: Saturday 11/1 sale 10 am
To find a Goodwill Store near you, click here.
WANT TO WIN A $25 GOODWILL GIFT CARD?
Latest Where The Goodwill Goes Post:
Goodwill Brings Services to Long Island