Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
To see previews of what some stores are offering this weekend, check out our Instagram page.
New York City
79th Street Store: Friday 9/5 sale 10 am
Chelsea Store: Friday 9/5 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Fulton Store: Saturday 9/6 tickets 8:30 am; sale 9 am
Harlem Store: Saturday 9/6 sale 9 am
Livingston Store: Friday 9/5 tickets 8:30 am; sale 9 am
Steinway Store: Friday 9/5 tickets 8:15 am; sale 9 am
Stuyvesant Store: Saturday 9/6 sale 9:30 am
Bellmore Store: Saturday 9/6 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Massapequa Store: Friday 9/5 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Elmsford Store: Saturday 9/6 sale 10 am
To find a Goodwill Store near you, click here.
WANT TO WIN A $25 GOODWILL GIFT CARD?
Latest Where The Goodwill Goes Post:
Goodwill Helps Youth Find Work