Want to become a Champion for Change?
It is pretty simple: Next time you make a purchase at any Goodwill store, roundup your total to the next dollar amount to help support our programs and services. You will receive a button and be declared a Champion for Change. So thank you for your generosity and wear that button with pride!*
*Currently available in NYC and Long Island stores.
Soon to come to the rest of our regions.
Window Sale General Rules:
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
New York City
72nd Street Store: Saturday 5/3 sale 9 am
79th Street Store: Friday 5/2 sale 10 am
Bronx Store: Friday 5/2 tickets 7:45 am; sale 8 am
Fulton Store: Saturday 5/3 tickets 8:30 am; sale 9 am
Harlem Store: Saturday 5/3 sale 9 am
Livingston Store: Friday 5/2 tickets 8:30 am; sale 9 am
Steinway Store: Friday 5/2 tickets 8:15 am; sale 9 am
Stuyvesant Store: Saturday 5/3 sale 9:30 am
Bellmore Store: Saturday 5/3 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
East Northport Store: Friday 5/2 tickets 6:45 pm; sale 7 pm
Massapequa Store: Friday 5/2 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Northern New Jersey
Fairfield Store: Saturday 5/3 sale 9:30 am
To find a Goodwill Store near you, click here.
Latest Where The Goodwill Goes Post:
Goodwill Marks April, Autism Awareness Month