Today kicks off the Bon-Ton Inc. and Goodwill Industries® Spring Goodwill Sale, now in its 20th year! Donate gently used clothing to Goodwill and in return, earn a Bon-Ton store coupon for each item donated. It’s a win for Goodwill, a win for Bon-Ton, and a win for the customers. Here in the Goodwill NY-NJ region, you may find Bon-Ton stores in the capital region of NY and the upper Hudson Valley area (including our Vails Gate and Wappingers Falls stores).
- Tickets are distributed to customers in line, first come-first serve
- Customers may enter the store in numerical order once the doors open to the public
- Customers may purchase a limited number of window items, check each store for specific details
- After selecting their window items, customers may shop for other items in the store, go back in line to purchase other window items or exit the store until it opens to the public
- Check for specific store rules
New York City
23rd Street Store: Friday 3/14 sale 9 am
79th Street Store: Friday 3/14 sale 10 am
Fulton Store: Saturday 3/15 tickets 8:30 am; sale 9 am
Harlem Store: Saturday 3/15 sale 9 am
Livingston Store: Friday 3/14 tickets 8:30 am; sale 9 am
Steinway Store: Friday 3/14 tickets 8:15 am; sale 9 am
Washington Heights Store: Saturday 3/15 sale 9 am
Bellmore Store: Saturday 3/15 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Centereach Store: Saturday 3/15 tickets 8:50 am; sale 9 am
East Northport Store: Saturday 3/15 tickets 8:30 am; sale 9 am
Massapequa Store: Friday 3/14 tickets 8:45 am; sale 9 am
Northern New Jersey
Fairfield Store: Saturday 3/15 tickets 9 am; sale 9:30 am
Vestal: Saturday 3/15 sale 10 am
To find a Goodwill Store near you, click here.
Latest Where The Goodwill Goes Post:
Why Donate to Goodwill?