Time for another round of GoodwillNyNj Window Sales! Join us this weekend for incredible deals and be sure to pipe up in our comments if you chance a great find. Here’s the line-up for what’s on the way in the next couple days:
FRIDAY, JUNE 7:
- The Chelsea Goodwill Window Sale: Tickets are distributed to customers on line at 8:45 a.m., and the doors open at 9. The store admits two customers at a time. Purchases are limited to two window items per person. Once their transaction is complete, window sale shoppers must leave the store until it opens to everyone at 10. You’ll find the Goodwill Chelsea Store at 103 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10001 (646-638-1725).
- The Massapequa Goodwill Window Sale: Tickets are distributed to customers on line by 8:45 a.m., and the doors open at 9. The store admits two customers at a time. Purchases are limited to two window items per person. To keep the sale moving, customers are asked to make their selections quickly without examining each individual window item. Once they have made their choice, they are free to shop the rest of the store. At 9:30, the store opens to the general public. You’ll find the Massapequa Goodwill at 814 Hicksville Road, Massapequa, NY 11758 (516-795-0237).
SATURDAY, JUNE 8:
- The Goodwill Village Boutique Window Sale: Tickets are distributed at 8:50 a.m., first come first serve. Doors open at 9 a.m. Two customers are admitted at a time, who may select two items each. If they want more, they must go to the back of the line and get another ticket. Store opens to the general public when the window sale is over, usually 10-10:15. You’ll find the Goodwill Village Boutique at 44 West 8th Street, New York, NY 10011 (212-477-7024).
- The East Harlem Third Avenue Goodwill Window Sale: Tickets are distributed at 8:15 a.m. to customers in line, first come-first serve. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. The store admits three customers at a time, who may purchase two window items. At 9:30, the store opens to everyone and any remaining window merchandise is available to all. You’ll find the Goodwill East Harlem Store at 2231 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10035 (212-410-0973).
- The Wappingers Falls Goodwill Window Sale: The sale begins at 8 a.m., and is first come-first serve. Each customer is given a ticket in the order they arrive. The store admits two customers at a time, who may purchase three window items. When all the ticketed purchasers are done, the merchandise is available to other customers after the store opens at 9. You’ll find the Wappingers Falls Goodwill at 1488 Route 9, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 (845-298-0311).
- The Fairfield Goodwill Window Sale: Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis as window sale customers enter the store at 9:30 a.m. Each customer may pick up to four window items to buy. The store opens to regular customers at 10 a.m. You’ll find the Fairfield Store at 423 Route 46 West, Fairfield, NJ 07004 (973-227-1842).
- The Bellmore Goodwill Window Sale: Tickets are distributed at 8:45 a.m., first come first serve. Doors open at 9 a.m. Two customers are admitted at a time, who may select two items each. Store opens to the general public at 9:30. You’ll find the Bellmore Goodwill at 2736 Merrick Road, Bellmore, NY 11710 (516-409-5951).
- The East Northport Goodwill Window Sale: Tickets are distributed at 8:15 a.m., first come-first serve. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. Two customers are admitted at a time, who may select two items each. Store opens at 9:30 unless there are still ticket-holders in line. Once they are done, window merchandise is available to everyone. You’ll find the East Northport Goodwill at 1900 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport, NY 11731 (631-462-4219).
Also, important news on the Goodwill front: our Stuyvesant Goodwill on the Upper East Side of Manhattan will be closing for renovations on Sunday, June 9th, reopening at the end of the month.
It’s not all bad news, though – prior to closing, the Stuyvesant Goodwill is offering 25% off all merchandise today, Wednesday, June 5th through Saturday, June 8th. We hope you will join us for the sale!
FYI: The store will continue to accept donations throughout the renovation from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday.
Visit us while the sale is on or to bring donations:
Goodwill Stuyvesant Store and Donation Center
1704 Second Avenue (at 88th Street)
New York, NY 10128
To find other Goodwill stores for shopping while the Stuyvesant store is closed, go to our website at http://www.goodwillnynj.org/shop/goodwill-store-locations/all.
And just in case you’re not in the know yet, a Goodwill Window Sale is when the best items in the store (which have been displayed in the window for days if not weeks) go on sale. There are often designer items and high-priced toys in the mix. We’ve seen everything from red lacquered Chinese lions to a Ferragamo heels to pristine electric guitars. Crowds form early, so try to get to the store well before doors open.
To find your nearest Goodwill, visit http://www.goodwillnynj.org/shop/goodwill-store-locations/all. Hope to see you soon, Goodwill fans!