Customer Appreciation Day is around the corner! (In fact, if you enjoy hunting down a deal, you can follow the Customer Appreciation Days around our region, snagging 25% off sales in all!)
Goodwill celebrates its customers in January with a Tuesday thank-you sale, one per region. Merchandise throughout the stores is 25% off on the following dates:
- January 8 – New York City & Long Island
- January 15 – Hudson Valley
- January 22 – New Jersey
- January 29 – Capital District & Broome County
But before you chase those Customer Appreciation Sales, we’ve got 2 Weekend Window Sales lined up for your enjoyment.. Take a look!
SATURDAY, JANUARY 5th:
- The Harlem Goodwill Window Sale: Goodwill celebrates its customers in January with a Tuesday thank-you sale, one per region. Merchandise in New York City and Long Island stores is 25% off on January 8. You’ll find the Goodwill Harlem Store at 2196 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10037 (212-862-0020).
- The East Northport Goodwill Window Sale: Tickets are distributed to customers on line by 8:15 a.m., and the doors open at 8:30. The store admits two customers at a time. Purchases are limited to two window items per person. At 9:30, the store opens to everyone unless there are still ticket-holders on line. Once they’ve made their purchases, any remaining window merchandise is up for grabs. You’ll find the Goodwill East Northport Store at 1900 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport, NY 11731 (631-462-4219).
To find your nearest Goodwill, visit http://www.goodwillnynj.org/findgoodwill.aspx. And if you haven’t donated to Goodwill recently, now would be a great time – the more donations we get, the more for everyone to buy, and the more funding for our programs and services to keep changing lives.